The 85392 zip code boundaries are located to the south of Indian School, east of Dysart, North of the Papago Frwy and West of 99th Ave. The Crystal Gardens subdivision is located north of McDowell, south of Thomas and west of 107th Ave.
All of Real Property Management Phoenix (WV) rental market figures for the 85392 zip code as well as the Crystal Gardens, Avondale subdivision are taken from closed rental data from the Arizona MLS from 2015-2018.
Below is the data compiled by Real Property Management (WV); the Crystal Gardens subdivision appears to be a close match in numbers to the 85392 zip code.
Overall the 85392 zip code is a preferred rental zip code to the 85323 Avondale zip code because it is North of the I-10 freeway which runs directly in the middle of Avondale.
- Avondale is located about 17 miles west of Central Phoenix.
- Avondale has a total area of 41.3 square miles according to the US Census Bureau.
- The majority of Avondale residents are married with at least a high school diploma.
- Avondale has ten elementary/middle schools, four high schools, and one community college within the city limits.
- Phoenix International Raceway (PIR) which seats 67,000 people and hosts two Nascar events each year is located in Avondale.
- Avondale ranked #5 in the US on the list of “Top 101 cities with the largest population increase from 2000 to 2006 (population 50,000+)”.
- If you are an avid golfer, Coldwater Golf Club offers a challenging 18 holes of Championship golf. Coldwater was voted “Best Course to Play on a Budget”? by the Arizona Republic.
- Avondale is a rapidly expanding suburb in the Phoenix area that offers beautiful mountain views and is perfect for the outdoor lifestyle.