Phoenix has officially hit triple digits so summer is here! Here are some tips on beating the heat:
1. Invest in a Yeti mug (or something similar) – they have ones as big as 64 oz and it will keep your water cool all day long!
2. Buy black out curtains for windows in your home that receive direct sunlight – you’ll be amazed at your AC savings!
3. Make sure to take pets out only early in the am or early evening once the sun has gone down – be sure to bring water with you for both you and your pet!
4. Plan a quick COOL weekend getaway over the summer – just a few days of relief can really help you get through the summer heat!
5. Check your wipers as well as your tires this month. It is typical for Phoenix to have summer monsoons and rubber dry rots in desert climates. Tires are more prone to crack and leak long before you wear out the tread. Plus, you don’t want to get caught in a sudden downpour and find that your wipers are crumbled strips flailing and scraping on your windshield.
And for all of your Phoenix Real Estate& Phoenix Property Management needs be sure to contact RPMWV Phx www.rpmwvphx.com 623-748-7800