So in most places Labor Day is the sign of summer coming to an end and the retirement of bathing suits until the next year. Phoenix however is the exception considering that we’ll be suffering through summertime temps long after the rest of the U.S.! However, the annual observance of Labor Day does serve as a milestone of sorts, as it’s usually the end point for a number of local pool party series and other summer events. It’s also a three-day weekend, which, anyone can attest is the best kind of weekend around! We have compiled a list of the 5 best activities to consider to celebrate the long weekend.
1. Enjoy a staycation as several Phoenix hotels are offering deals through out the weekend. For example the Scottsdale Princess is offering Sip, Savor & Celebrate starting at $229/night and includes a $50 resort credit.
2. Attend a pool party! Check out the W Scottsdale Hotel which is offering pool parties through out the weekend! In addition to a mix of high-end cocktails and high-style amenities, DJs will fill the air with beats at various points throughout the weekend.
3. Tryout a full moon kayak! Attendees will paddle illuminated kayaks from the starting point at Go Paddle AZ, 8708 West Harbor Boulevard in Peoria, to Honeymoon Cove.
4. Take in a Phoenix Mercury game at Talking Stick. They are playing the Atlanta Dream on Sept 3rd.
5. Or for something totally different go play Naughty of Nice Bingo on Monday at 9:30 PM at Kobalt.
Whatever your plans include be sure that you leave ample time to recover on Monday since it’s back to school & work for everyone on Tuesday!
For all of your Phoenix Property Management & Phoenix Real Estate Needs contact: