Real Property Management Phoenix (WV) studied the 85381, Peoria AZ zip code as well as the entire City of Peoria Rental statistics.
Peoria is located about 30 minutes northwest of downtown Phoenix. It is home of Lake Pleasant and is a rapidly-growing, modern city that offers a high quality of living. The 85381 zip code boundaries are located to the west of 67th Avenue, east of 95th Avenue and North of Cactus and East of Greenway.
All of Real Property Management Phoenix (WV) rental market figures for the 85381 zip code as well as the City of Peoria were taken from closed rental data from the Arizona MLS from 2015-2018 (Year to Date).
Below is the data compiled by Real Property Management (WV); the City of Peoria appears to be a close match in numbers to the 85381 zip code.
Reviewing the data from Real Property Management Phoenix (WV); the average rental price increase from 2015 – 2018 for the zip code of 85381 was 12% as compared to the average increase for the same time period for the City of Peoria was about 15% which is quite a bit more. The average days on market is lower in the zip code of 8581 at only 18 days versus 24 days in the rest of the City.
In Real Property Management Phoenix (WV) conclusion is that the 85381 zip code is an excellent one for a rental properties.
A little about Peoria, Arizona…
- The City of Peoria’s Population was approximate 164,173 in 2016
- Peoria is Ranked 7th on America’s Best Cities to Live per Yahoo Finance
- Was voted #36 Healthiest US Cities to live in 2017
- Peoria is home to Lake Pleasant Regional Park an oasis in the desert. The 23,000 acre park is home to two marinas and is a popular spot for boating, fishing, water skiing, kayaking, camping, and even scuba diving!
- Lake Pleasant ranked which was the 6th Most Visited Natural Attraction in Arizona in 2017
For all of your Phoenix Real Estate & Phoenix Property Management Needs Contact:
Real Property Management Phoenix (WV)