Summer is right around the corner which in Phoenix that means temps as high as 120 degrees so we have compiled the list of the top 5 things to do to beat the heat!
1. Go to a D’Backs game! What a great way to spend 3-4 hours in lots of cool AC while being entertained AND eating some great junk food.
2. Visit a spa! Phoenix is known for having some of the best spa’s in the country. What’s great about the spa is you can spend the day enjoying all of the amenities such as pool, amazing food, locker room with great smelling lotions & soaps AND in between enjoying a relaxing massage or facial.
3. Visiting a city outside of Phoenix such as Sedona, Flagstaff or Prescott where temps can be down as low as the ’70’s in the summer so its a great way to escape the heat.
4. Hang out at a water park! Phoenix is a mecca of water parks so you can find them in almost every city and it’s a great place to spend the day with your family.
5. Spend the day floating on the salt river….just be sure to go early before it gets really crowded but it’s a great way to float your worries away.
And for all of your Phoenix Real Estate needs be sure to contact RPMWV Phx www.rpmwvphx.com 623-748-7800